After completing a Bachelor of Law at Monash University (2013) and being admitted to practice as an Australian Lawyer, Deborah has practised exclusively in Family Law. She has extensive experience in a wide range of matters including:
- Property matters of all sorts including complex property settlements involving companies and trust structures, setting aside financial agreements, spousal maintenance and protection of property;
- Parenting matters including custody, child abduction and recovery orders;
- International matters involving forum and jurisdictional disputes;
- Cross-jurisdictional matters involving countries such as China and Malaysia;
- Child support, other child maintenance and financial support issues; and
Deborah recognises that the breakdown of a relationship can be a very difficult and confusing time. She is passionate and committed to helping clients navigate through this by providing comprehensive and realistic advice.
Deborah is bilingual and fluent in English and Mandarin.
Deborah and the large team of Specialist Family Lawyers at Pearsons have the depth of knowledge, skills, expertise and resources to help with all matters and issues arising from the breakdown of a marriage or relationship.
Deborah is a member of the:
- Law Institute of Victoria;
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia;
- Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Victoria;
- Chinese Association of Victoria; and
- Australian Asian Business Women’s Association.