Jacqui has spent her career specialising in Family Law and is passionate about bringing her expertise to her clients individual circumstances.
Her experience of more than 20 years, spans Federal, Magistrates Court and Family Court appearances;
- Litigating and negotiating children’s matters
- Litigating and negotiating property disputes
- Applications for Commonwealth Information Location Orders
- Applications for Recovery Orders
- Contravention proceedings
- Enforcement proceedings
- Divorce (both Applications and Defended)
Bringing strong and clear advice to her clients.
Family and travel are Jacqui’s two great passions. Along with exercise and her three dogs Jacqui is a strong advocate for finding balance in life.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Law
- Member of the Law institute of Victoria
- Member of the Law Council of Australia