Felicity’s passion for Family Law started at university and has grown as her career has developed. Her active involvement in community and social justice issues brings strength and resolve to her clients.
Holding a Master of Laws Felicity is well versed in all aspects of Family Law. Her experience across a wide variety of clients includes a variety of complicated and multifaceted Family and Relationship Law matters such as children, property, divorce, child support, intervention orders, financial agreements, relocation and same sex relationships.
In addition to her work and studies, Felicity has been a volunteer at The Women’s Legal Service Victoria.
Outside of work Felicity enjoys reading, and exercise – particularly running and spending time with family.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts (Sociology)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Master of Laws (Family Law)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Family Law Section of Law Council of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria Community Issues Committee