Christina practices exclusively in Family Law with a compassionate, personable and tailored approach to legal services.
Christina takes a view of resolving Family Law matters in an informed, transparent, efficient and cost-effective manor whether that be in:
- Separation and Divorce
- Negotiations and Mediation
- Parenting and Property matters
- Contravention and Enforcement proceedings
- Family violence and Intervention Orders
Prior to her admission as a Solicitor and admission to appear in Federal Courts, Christina completed a Bachelor of Laws at Victoria University and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at Leo Cussen Institute. During her studies Christina gained experience in Family Law as a Law Clerk within private firms, and attained internationally certified training in Mediation at Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany.
Outside of the profession Christina enjoys reading, watching documentaries, socialising and travelling.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Certificate of Advanced Study and Training in Mediation