Bani inspires her team to deliver a friendly personalised service with a practical approach to resolving Family Law disputes. This is a strong fit with the firm’s non-pretentious, responsive and professional culture.
Bani is equipped with many years of Family Law experience in all aspects of Family Law including countless appearances before Family and Federal Circuit Court judges. She prides herself on her passion, patience and thorough approach to resolving Family Law disputes on behalf of her clients.
Her interests are in travel, international politics, community development and charity fundraising. She speaks Oriya and Conversational Hindi.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Victorian Women’s Lawyers
- Member of the Western Suburbs Legal Service
- Member of the Women’s Legal Service